15 Terms an AEC Marketer Should Understand about Artificial Intelligence Capabilities
AI has been gaining a lot of ground as of late, and it's important to stay abreast of the language being used—whether you use Artificial Intelligence or not, understanding what it is and what it might be able to achieve for you is a good thing.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI): The simulation of human intelligence processes by computer systems, including learning, reasoning, and self-correction.
- Machine Learning (ML): A subset of AI that involves training algorithms to make predictions or decisions based on patterns in data.
- Deep Learning (DL): A type of machine learning that uses neural networks with multiple layers to improve the accuracy of predictions.
- Natural Language Processing (NLP): A branch of AI that focuses on the interaction between computers and human language, including text analysis and sentiment analysis.
- Sentiment Analysis: The process of using AI algorithms to analyze text and determine the emotional tone of a message or conversation.
- Chatbot: A computer program that uses AI to simulate human conversation, typically used for customer service or sales.
- Recommendation Engine: An AI system that provides personalized product or content recommendations based on user behavior and preferences.
- Predictive Analytics: The use of AI and statistical techniques to analyze historical data and make predictions about future outcomes.
- Image Recognition: The ability of AI systems to analyze and recognize images, including logos and product images.
- Behavioral Targeting: The use of AI and data analysis to target advertisements to specific individuals based on their online behavior and interests.
- Virtual Assistant: An AI-powered program that can assist with tasks, including scheduling, reminders, and email management.
- Marketing Automation: The use of AI and software to automate marketing tasks, including email marketing and social media scheduling.
- Attribution Modeling: The use of AI to determine which marketing channels are driving the most conversions and revenue.
- Personalization: The use of AI and data analysis to deliver personalized content and experiences to individual users.
- Optimization: The use of AI algorithms to optimize marketing campaigns and improve performance based on data analysis.