The window into your company
MARKETLINK offers conceptual web design that will function smoothly and offer appropriate information to the public.
From search engine optimization and usability to branded visual impact, MARKETLINK knows the components integral to a successful website.
- Search Engine Optimization. Your site must rank well with search engines. This is achieved through the utilization of three well-developed areas: Unique and compelling content, integration of relevant keywords throughout the site's copy, and appropriately written links to and from other relevant, respectable sites.
- Usability. The site must be functional and intuitive. We use up-front investigation and implementation of flow evaluation, wireframe development and navigational refinement, to develop an effective website that communicates with the viewer simply and clearly.
- Visual impact. Your website must be visually compelling, with intelligent, creative utilization of type, color, imagery, and space.
- Branding. We place great importance on branding. Websites are often a potential client or employee’s first impression of your company – ensure your brand is clearly and simply communicated.
Web Design Services
- Search Engine Optimization
- Visual Impact
- Harmonious Design
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“Our previous website served us well for many years; however, it was time to update our site to reflect our growth and culture. MARKETLINK was a partner in the creation of our new site: they worked closely with our internal team to create a customized and unique design. We really wanted to feature each of our staff and what makes them unique, and MARKETLINK helped us to do that. We hear often how much visitors to our site like to learn more about our staff.”
- Gerrit W. Timmerman, AIA, Principal
"MARKETLINK has been of service to our firm since they began 16 years ago. Keri and Stephanie are experienced A/E/C professionals and they have assembled an exceptional team to enhance their efforts. We have utilized their expertise as part of an on-call, monthly and a per-project basis. Services provided range from detailed market research analyses, database development, and staff training to the design, development, and maintenance of our firm’s website. The website was quite the undertaking and, working closely with our marketing team, they helped expedite the process and the end product is one of which we are all extremely proud. MARKETLINK has been a valued addition to our Marketing/Business Development efforts and we look forward to working together for years to come."
- Lisa Simons, Associate / Business Development / Marketing
- Lori Haglund, Associate / Business Development / Marketing
"Our existing website was out of date and difficult to navigate. Staff and clients struggled to find information on our projects and services. After receiving several quotes and meeting with vendors, it was clear MARKETLINK understood our vision and the AEC industry. We knew they would better understand our needs, customize a website that would meet those goals, and work with us until it was perfect. The new website is amazing! The biggest benefit is a site that is easy to navigate and functional. The website emphasizes key information that is important to prospective hires and clients. It is easy for current employees to use as a living SOQ because marketing staff can easily update and maintain the site."
- Stephanie Ray, Director of Marketing, Sunrise Engineering