Six Questions to Uncover Your Clients’ Perceptions
Sherlock knows that perception is reality. While working on the job with his unsuspecting culprits, he uses these techniques to continually investigate his client’s perception of his firm’s service:
• What have you liked MOST about working with our firm?
• What have you liked LEAST about working with our firm?
• How would you describe our firm’s reputation?
• What are the most important factors to your organization in hiring a firm such as ours?
• Who would you view as our firm’s strongest competition?
• How do you see your industry changing in the next 3-5 years?
By asking these six questions on a regular basis, you too can understand (and have the power to change) your clients' perception of your firm.
Get to Know Your Customers Day
The third Thursday of each quarter (January, April, July, October) has been set aside as the day to get to know your clients even better. The purpose of this unique day is to have your sales and service staff get together with your clients, not to sell, but to learn more about their needs and why they work with you. It’s a time to learn more about what drives your clients to continue working with you every day and what more you can do to increase their loyalty to your company.