First impressions are critical in taking a prospect to a client. Lasting impressions are critical in keeping clients coming back. Are your social media and website having the desired impact? We've outlined five steps to ensure they do.
- Create a list of keywords to incorporate into your website and social media. “Localize” the words to specific target locations.
- Incorporate keywords into your content creation plan. Hold a brainstorming session to establish keyword themes for each month for both website and social media content. Consider target markets, project types, corporate values, etc.
- Hold a planning session for social media and website posts two months in advance. Include key technical staff. Make content educational to your client base.
- Create graphic standards for social media and website posts.
- BONUS: Run Google Analytics reports and track throughout the year. Base these reports on keyword rankings and competitor rankings as you incorporate new focused content. Is it making a difference?
See our previous tips for: