A successful marketing department requires the organization of all materials.
- Update/evaluate marketing department standardized processes. Do you hold consistent marketing meetings with internal marketing staff? If so, consider adding new program elements to your agenda. If not, create an agenda that incorporates all 12 areas of marketing to your meeting.
- Start holding market sector meetings with technical staff teams.
- Review your proposal production process. Is your process streamlined? Update your procedures to include standardized kick-off meeting agenda, team review sessions, production tools, strategy development, storyboarding, etc.
- Edit and update the marketing contact list. Take a week to clean up, add to, and edit your contact list. Don’t leave it until it’s time for holiday gift-giving.
- BONUS: Schedule a session for new corporate headshot photos.